How to Bypass NBA League Pass with a VPN
Basketball fans in the United States pay for an NBA League Pass to watch the latest game highlights and keep updated with news. The only issue with the streaming service is that access to it is dependent on your computer’s IP address; go outside of the States and you’re unable to watch it. However, there is one way around the blocks. If you are outside of the U.S. and want to use your NBA League Pass, get a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
What Is A VPN?
A VPN allows internet users to mask their IP address. This means the actual location they are in is hidden. For instance, you might live in the United States, but traveling outside of the country for business or leisure changes your IP address and subsequently your access to certain content online. By signing up with a VPN provider and choosing a server, and therefore an IP address, in the United States, you can then access your NBA League Pass as you would do at home.
Some of the best NBA League Pass VPN providers you might want to consider are:
All of the VPN providers above will allow you access to your NBA subscription wherever you are in the world. All offer some great features in their packages including:
- A wide choice of servers from around the world
- Software for various devices
- The ability to connect to more than one device, handy if more than one person uses the pass
- Fast speeds with no slow down
- Additional safety and security when browsing the internet.
How to Bypass the Blocks with A VPN
It is relatively simple to bypass blocks and access your NBA League pass wherever you are in the world. A VPN can be used even if you are not tech savvy as the providers make it extremely easy to use their services.
To bypass the block and watch NBA basketball anywhere in the world just follow the steps below:
- Choose your VPN provider and sign up with them
- Download the software offered by the provider to your computer, phone or tablet
- Open the software and make a connection to the server of the VPN. In this case, choose a U.S. based server
- Log in to the subscription or sign up for one
- Make sure you connect using the software when you want to watch.
NBA League Pass VPN providers not only help those who live in the United States to watch basketball when they are outside the U.S., but they also allow people living in other countries to obtain access. If you live in a country that is blocked, simply sign up with the provider, install the software, choose a server in the US and then sign up for an NBA League Pass. Whenever you want to watch just make sure you are running the software and your IP address will make it look as though you are in the United States.